Did you know that the first female-owned business in the U.S. was established in 1739?
Women’s Entrepreneurship Day is observed every year on November 19 to honor female entrepreneurs and to discuss their contributions to the entrepreneurial community.
The day aims to bring awareness and empowerment to the 4 billion women worldwide so they can be catalysts for change and uplift the 250 million girls living in poverty worldwide. Discover more about the Women Entrepreneurship day through the video below!
Here are 5 intangible benefits of becoming a women entrepreneur, provided by Forbes council member Jullie Ball:
1. Running a business allows for independence.
2. You can put your passions to work.
3. Starting a new venture can allow for flexibility in location.
4. You have more control over your earnings.
5. When you have a personal passion project, it rarely feels like “work.”
Full article link here.
Opening new perspectives and enhancing training and professional paths of women are the two main working lines of our project We Get! Explore more content through our project website!