Another year has come to an end. We are extremely thankful for being able to continue our efforts to improving the world of female entrepreneurship and educating on the topic of cyberbullying in pre-primary schools, but also to be able to broaden our portfolio and network. We are very excited to see what the year of 2022 will bring, but for now, we share with you a summary of our accomplishments and a sneak preview on our future ambitions.
What did we achieve in 2021?
- We successfully contributed to two Erasmus + projects:
- We also won 3 new projects in 2021, which are very authentic and focus on innovation. A few themes included are for instance digital skills for (adult) educators and the use of digital technologies in education. Also, the topics of new technologies, sustainability and blockchain are included. We will inform you more about the new projects as soon as possible. For now, you can read about one of them: Project I-Dream via this link.
- ViOne hosted its first international internship exchange program, which was very successful. The participants not only learned better the English language and developed competencies, essential for the current job market, but they also received Europas certificates. One of the participants is also going to return to the Netherlands and become an employee of ViOne Consultancy, while another has began to work for another company!
- Finally, ViOne Consultancy employees personally decided to volunteer on a mission in Afrika, where the employees met participants of the widowed African women entrepreneurs project and also with prospective partners interested in project participation and development in developing countries and regions. ViOne employees broadened their network on national and international level.
What have we got planned in 2022?
- Our team will continue contributing to our current and new Erasmus + projects
- We will welcome another batch of interns at the end of January 2022
- ViOne Consultancy will furthermore continue its participation to the LET HER IN international network and club.
- We will continue working on broadening our network and work on future participation in projects within the Erasmus + network and beyond.
- ViOne team members continue to coach business professionals and to shift mindsets in the corporate world through innovative ideas
Thank you, to our current partners, for your continued collaboration during this year. We look forward to working with you and all new partners in the new year, 2022.
To all of you, we give our best wishes for the new year!
Team ViOne Consultancy